SMB GT TGA Intro SMB GT TGA Intro

Hey Shadow, you're still improving. (Looking forward to Shift, that preview was fantastic.) Not a huge fan of the music choice, but that's only because I'm picky and have no idea what series that's from.

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Well... didn't see that coming.

I was all like, Nyan Cat, haha, what fun times I- hey, a Malboro, that's kinda, is that the cube from Hellraiser? What's... GAH-

The nine is because I would have liked a scene select, so I could relive the horror without the Nyan. Other than that, solid.

SPHX2 - The Teaser Scene SPHX2 - The Teaser Scene

Much better.

Ah, you know how much I love Tails. Still, Tails has a dark form now? Or was it just part of the dream? Ha! And he has Youmu's Blade of Eternity. Still working those Touhou effects, I see. His arm stretched a little too much when he stabbed Sonic, by the way.

Tails's pupils were WAY too small. Try to keep them the same size as the rest of the pixels, it'll look more natural. Your dialogue is still a bit weird; keep in mind that both Sonic and Tails have a very casual manner of speech, especially with each other. Sonic's whole 'Brace yourself, people of Mobius' line just doesn't sound right. Also, why did the background change to black, shiny checkered floor world? Ah, dream sequences...

As for the fighting, good job! This is a huge improvement from the charging-and-beam heavy style you were using before. The level of detail you put into Tails' blaster and Sonic's spring were great, and the effects weren't as overblown. Things did get a little ridiculous at the end, with the negative spin-drop, but I can live with just that.

Looking forward to season 2, it looks like you're still improving. Your art isn't bad, either.

Exorz responds:

Ha. No. I said they are canceled, outdue to date for some time later. Please, enjoy my other projects while i`m working on my recent. And thanks. Thanks a lot for the review. BUT, by what you said, seems you HAVEN`T read my post. I know it`s a lot of text but please try to spare some of your time to read. Before you review Link vs Virus Link i suggest you do. Highly. And what do you mean by 'pupils'?

Bullet Audyssey Bullet Audyssey

Oh hell yes.

Bullet hell with a microscopic hitbox and responsive controls?
Challenge accepted. Let's see how this stacks up to a gamer who plays TOUHOU.

...Not bad at all! The music was great, the bullet time and overcharge effects were fun, and the bullet patterns were interesting. I got all of them pretty easily, except the lasers. Those were a little tougher, and it was tricky trying to figure out which were next when all of them grouped together. Not to mention my terribad comp lagged on one level, which was frustrating. But that's my fault, not yours. I took off one point because you recycled tracks, which took away from some levels, and made the final boss a little lackluster. Dodging the credits was fun, though. (God, I love that tiny hitbox.)

Seriously, though, check out Touhou at some point. They've got bullet patterns that'll make your eyes bleed. You could learn some stuff. PLUG, PLUG, PLUG.

SAS: Zombie Assault 3 SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Deal-breaking bug.

Having a WASD key lock up every 30 seconds is more than I'm willing to forgive. A minimap would also be nice, or maybe I just haven't unlocked it...

Zombocalypse Zombocalypse

What he said.

I'm with Freeman, the only way to kill blue zombies that are too close is to sprint away from them... usually right into a MASSIVE HORDE. Fix that and I'll be happy.

Sonic Megamix III Sonic Megamix III

Ah, memories.

I love hearing my the tunes of my childhood. Especially when they've gotten WAY more awesome.

briney deep briney deep

Oops

I thought that diver on the upper left was a Personality Core.

foamymuffin responds:

lol i still need to play portal sigh